jessie’s resolutions

Happy new year, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. In spirit of the beginning of 2018, I thought I’d share some of my New Years resolutions for this week’s post. Cliché, I know, but maybe you guys can think of some resolutions for your own list while reading mine. So, without further ado, here you go:


Love myself and be confident - I’m pretty cool.

Work hard for what I want.

Be responsible and reliable - make sure to plan things in advance, so flaking out at the last minute won’t happen.

Stay organized - it’s easier to procrastinate when I’m not.

Be kind to my body - be mindful of what I eat, how much sleep I get, how much water I drink, and how much I exercise.

Have good character - do kind things when no one is watching.

Give to charity - giving back is important, especially when I’m as lucky as I am. Bonus points for donating time instead of money, because I believe that giving time is much more valuable than money.

Confront people if I have a problem with them - conflicts can’t be resolved unless I’m straightforward. Gossiping doesn’t do anyone any good.

Be honest if I’m unhappy - don’t put on an act just so that someone else won’t get hurt, because it’ll just make it worse.

Be proactive - don’t get distracted by the instant gratification monkey, because he loves to procrastinate. (@1st period honors English)


Ok, that’s everything, I think. I hope that I gave you all some inspiration, and that you have an incredible year. Happy 2018, and stay lovely, lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jessie's diary

jessie's creative

jessie's endings and beginnings