jessie's wish list

For this week's blog post, I was going to make a legitimate list of things on my wish list for the holidays. But, halfway through, I realized that was going to be a really boring post to read. So, instead, I'm going to list a few things I want for other people and that I am lucky enough to have. 
I think this is a much better topic for my post, because I realize that me and my friends focus a lot on the materialistic things that we don't have. This makeup product, and that t-shirt; and these jeans and that necklace. We forget how lucky we are to have things like joy, and support, and love; and some people don't have these wonderful gifts. So, without further ado, here is a list of things I wish upon others for this holiday season.


1. I want my sister to be happy - she has some trouble with that sometimes.

2. I want parents to know that they're really doing ok, and that we love you - even though sometimes we don't show it.

3. I want relief for people in pain - it sucks.

4. I want to give love to anyone who is deprived of it - nothing feels right without it.

5. I want anybody who feels alone to know that they aren't - nobody should ever feel alone.

6. I want to make people smile - it's a great feeling.



7. I want to make people's lives brighter - you can't see in front of you if it's dark.
Image result for happy quotes
8. I want anyone who gets hate for who they are to know that they're lovely as themselves - every single one of us is different; there's literally no such thing as normal.

9. I want people to understand that you come first - always.

10. I want everyone to know that it's OK not to be OK - rainbows need rain.

That's all for today. Thank you guys for reading. I hope you all have a marvelous holiday season, and until next week, stay lovely, lovelies.

Comments

  1. I really love how selfless you are! It’s such a good quality to have as a friend and I admire that you make it a goal of yours to make those around you as happy as you are. 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet, thanks so much💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

jessie's soundtrack of a lifetime

jessie's diary