jessie´s future

10 years from now, I'll be 23. I don't like to worry about the future, because then I won't have time to enjoy right now, but since the future is inevitable, why not make a blog post about it?

In 10 years, I'll have graduated from UCLA. I know, tough school, but I hope I'll get some sort of scholarship, either academic or volleyball. I'll live in a cozy apartment in downtown L.A. with a view, and I'll have a dog named Cookie. I'll have degrees in political science and social justice. I could never have a desk job, so I'll be doing something that's hands-on, and something that helps the world. I've always said I want to change the world, but the world is overwhelming, because I can't fix everything, as much as I want to. I'll have lots of passion for my job, and I'll hopefully change lives.

In 10 years, I'll have worked hard to get where I am. I'll have studied instead of partying. I'll have saved up for the things I have, and I'll have put all of myself into becoming successful. I'll be humble, and I'll be a role model. 

In 10 years, I'll have lived every day to the fullest. I'll have graduated high school with no regrets, and I'll have made lifelong friends. I'll have graduated college with pride, and I'll have worked my butt off for it. I'll never give up on my dreams or myself. I'll keep dreaming, and I'll keep working hard. I'll have fun, and I'll live, all day, everyday.


Edit: I was rereading this and I forgot to sign off!! Work hard, dream big, and stay lovely, lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jessie's soundtrack of a lifetime

jessie's wish list

jessie's diary