jessie's quotes to live by

This is so, so, important, and I think about this all the time. The moment you're in right now, you will never ever get to relive once it's over. When I graduate this year, I'll never experience middle school ever again. I don't even know how to explain how wild this is to me. Seriously, think of the best memory you have. That's all it is, a memory, you'll never experience that moment again. Don't spend all your time worrying about the future, because then there's no time to appreciate the present. Always remember to cherish moments, and take everything in around you as much as you can, because, as much as you might want to, you can't stay there forever. 




Ok, this one is probably the most relevant for me. Life is way too short to be unhappy. Don't settle, go out and take risks, achieve happiness, because it's too rare to let it slip away. Don't waste time with fake people, surround yourself with people who support you and make you happy. Give back, and make a difference, if not now, when, ya know? Make opportunities for yourself instead of waiting around for them, and live each day to the fullest, because time flies. Don't let life get away from you. 



Listen, as much as we'd like to, we can't control everything. Some things are just simply, not our choice. And sometimes, as hard as it may be, we just have to accept that. I guarantee you, no matter the events of the day, you will still wake up tomorrow. I promise. The most important thing is hope. Hope that tomorrow will be better, and the next day and the next. Honestly, today may feel like the end of the world, but I swear to you that everything is gonna be O.K.. No matter what. And you'll wake up one day, and everything will be O.K.. And life goes on.


Just a dose of cheesy inspo. Carry on, and stay lovely, lovelies.







Comments

  1. Hi! It’s your blog buddy Genesis. Just wanted to say I LOVE these quotes. Like they are really cheesy but they’re so true. You seem really nice and humble and I really can’t wait to learn more about you. By the way, my favorite quote out those is the H.O.P.E: Hold on, pain ends, I don’t know but I really can connect to what it means.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

jessie's soundtrack of a lifetime

jessie's wish list

jessie's diary