jessie's passion

Matt Anderson. He's my passion. Can a person be your passion? I dunno. Oh well. Matt Anderson is a pro volleyball player, and he's the beeeest. He's a hitter, and I want to literally (as opposed to figuratively) be him. He got not one, but two bronze medals in Rio for the U.S., and he also plays for Russia. He's #1, and I'm #1 on my team. Coincidence?? I don't think so, it's definitely a sign.

He's honestly just a perfect specimen. Like, he was the youngest volleyball player ever to be in the Olympics in 2012. He was only 25, and he got two bronzes?! He's 6'10 (ugh I wish), and he reached 12'3 on vertical jump, he legit spikes straIGHT DoWN. 

Also, he gets allllll the awards. 2013 NORCECA MVP, leading U.S. scorer since 2011, and he got co-player with Paul Lotman in '08, meaning he PLAYED WITH PAUL LOTMAN WHEN HE WAS 21 - HOW ICONIC.

Ok, that is all. Sorry, this one's kinda short. Have a wonderful day, and stay lovely, lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jessie's soundtrack of a lifetime

jessie's wish list

jessie's diary